ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT Recruitment 2019 Male candidates are not eligible for the posts of Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools (Women’s Wing) (Sl.No.2) and Assistant Superintendent of Vigilance Institutions (Sl.No.3). It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One-Time online Registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. [The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.] Applicants should upload the certificate of Physical measurement as mentioned in 6(D) of this Notification.
ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT Recruitment 2019 Details
|Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Adv. No.||Update soon|
|Post name||1. Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools in Social Defence Department (Men’s Wing) (2011-2017) (Post Code:2078)|
2. Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools in Social Defence Department (Women’s Wing) (2011-2017) (Post Code:2078)
3. Assistant Superintendent of Vigilance Institutions in Social Defence Department (2016-2017) (Post Code:2086)
|Number of Vacancies||450+|
|Job type||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting date of application||23/02/2019|
|Last date of submission||15/03/2019|
|Last date of application fee||15/03/2019|
Assistant Superintendent in DSSSB
Note: (i) Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fees as per eligibility criteria. (ii) The three/ two free chances referred to above are not for EACH POST but for ANY THREE/ TWO APPLICATIONS ONLY. The claim for exemption from payment of examination fee made in any application which is rejected/ admitted or withdrawn will be counted as a free chance availed. (iii) Failure to pay the prescribed fee along with the application in time will be liable for rejection of the application. (iv) The number of free chances availed by the applicant means the total number of free chances hitherto availed by the applicant in his/ her earlier application submitted to the Commission for any post/ recruitment. 4 (v) If the examination fee concession claimed in the application is found to exceed the admissible limits as announced above, the application will be rejected at any stage of selection. The number of free chances availed by the applicants will be counted from the previous applications submitted through One-Time Registration and/ or submitted directly without One-Time Registration i.e. before One-Time Registration was made as mandatory.
- For man and woman – minimum 18 years and maximum age should not declare yet.
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification:- 1. For the post of Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools (Men’s Wing). (i) (a) A Master’s degree in Criminology or Forensic Science; or (b) B.A. degree in Psychology or in Philosophy with Psychology as one of the subjects of study. Other things being equal, preference shall be given to candidates who have had training in correctional work in any School of Social Work or Experience in the education of children or experience in management of Children’ s Homes especially of Juvenile delinquents; (Refer Annexure – I) and (ii) (a) Must be at least 160 (One hundred and sixty) centimetres in height and 79 (seventy-nine) centimetres round the chest on full expiration and must have chest expansion of at least five centimetres. (For Men) (b) Must be at least 145 (One hundred and forty-five) centimetres in height and 71 (seventy-one) centimetres around the chest with an expansion of at least two centimetres. (For Women).
For the post of Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools (Women’s Wing). (i) (a) A Master’s degree in Criminology or Forensic Science; or (b) B.A. degree in Psychology or in Philosophy with Psychology as one of the subjects of study. Other things being equal, preference shall be given to candidates who have had training in correctional work in any School of Social Work or experience in management of Children’s Homes especially of Juvenile delinquents; (Refer Annexure – I) and (ii) Must be at least 145 (One hundred and forty five) centimetres in height and 71 (seventy one) centimetres around the chest with an expansion of at least two centimetres. 3. For the post of Assistant Superintendent of Vigilance Institutions (i) A Master’s degree in Criminology or Forensic Science; or (ii) B.A. degree in Psychology or in Philosophy with Psychology as one of the subjects of study.
(C) PHYSICAL QUALIFICATION
For hight man – 160 cms
For Woman – 145 cms
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test has taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment except for the post of Assistant Superintendent of Approved Schools (Women’s Wing) (Sl.No.2). B. In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualifications in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential Sl. No. Name of Centre Code 1. Chennai 0100 2. Madurai 1000 3. Coimbatore 0200 10 allotments to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. Applicants claiming this reservation must have studied the prescribed qualifications for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the University Examinations or Competitive Examinations in Tthe Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate for claiming this reservation.
- If the Applicants with PSTM Certificate are not available for selection for appointment against the reserved turn, such turn shall be filled by Non-PSTM Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced by the applicant in prescribed format/preform available in the Commission’s website at „www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court. E. As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016, reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen respectively is not applicable to this recruitment. F. As per G.O.(Ms) No.51, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 26.12.2017, the reservation to Differently Abled Persons is not applicable to this recruitment.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit a copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. If selected, they should produce a Fitness Certificate obtained from the Medical Board to the appointing authority. [Section 20 (5) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016]. H. If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
So, Friends, we try to give you all the information about ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT Recruitment 2019. If any question regarding this article then must write in comment section our Tamilan team member always help you.
Official website link Here http://tnpscexams.in/
Official ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT Recruitment 2019 for APPROVED SCHOOLS AND VIGILANCE INSTITUTIONS IN SOCIAL DEFENCE DEPARTMENT Notification.