Epass Karnataka 2018 the government of Karnataka has introduced this electronic way of filling the application for the post metric and pre-matric vidyasiri scholarship. Here on this article, we have tried to answer all the FAQ’s like how to apply for scholarships, how to check karepass status or karepass application status, karepass renewal etc. guys, here you can get full information about epass Karnataka. So, don’t miss any singular information.
Epass Karnataka 2018
This scheme of Karnataka epass only for those students who can’t afford their education and family is having a very less source of income. In this year a huge number of students will be getting this vidyasiri scholarship. If readers want to get this scholarship and don’t know about how to participate in this fantastic scheme then scroll down your screen and read how to apply steps. Epass Karnataka official website is http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/ use this website to apply the application for the pre-metric and post-metric vidyasiri scholarship. Epass Karnataka 2018 application form & Eligibility details – karepass online application and fee structure course-wise & important dates must read before applicants go to apply. Basically, backward classes candidates are eligible & hailing for the application of epass Karnataka 2018. Readers also download karepass application notification which has been released by the authorities.
As we know illiterateness is the biggest drawback in our country and behind illiteracy, the main reason is a huge number of backward class people. Our Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modiji is trying a new essential initiative for SC/ ST class students. However, it is the responsibility of our government to take measures in order to alleviate illiteracy. The epass Karnataka 2018 has published the notification for all low scale and SC ST students. This karepass vidyasiri scholarship only for pre-matric and post-matric students which was available on official website at http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/. This process aims towards providing the hassle-free process of disbursal and reimbursement of tuition fees and other stationery expenses to the students.
Karepass vidyasiri scholarship 2018
This karepass vidyasiri scholarship is available for pre-matric and a post-matric course like B.A, B.Com, B.E, B.Sc. etc. in various colleges and educational institute of Karnataka state. We also provide information on whether which course is eligible or not. Students who belong to minority class are eligible to apply for epass Karnataka application status and form process. Whenever you should apply karepass application, must read official epass Karnataka advertisement. There is much application is rejected because the registration process of karepass is very complicated.
Requirements of general eligibility for epass Karnataka vidyasiri scholarship application
The income of parents must not exceed Rs.200000/- per year.
Students must be studying any government colleges and institute only.
Students must have 75% attendance.
Participants must belong to a scheduled caste or scheduled tribe.
Candidates are required to fulfill application through only online government portal no other way of application are acceptable or same as rejected.
For DBT participants need to connect bank account through Aadhar card.
Steps to online applications for filling karepassvidyasiri scholarship 2018-2019
2. Now find apply online option as shown in the picture.
3. Then click on fresh & Renewal Registration for PMS FAAS and FC.
4. After clicking you will see one new page on your screen as shown below.
5. Scroll down your screen and find epass Karnataka 2018 application page, tick on I Accept that I have gone through all the instruction.
6. On this display, you can see two option fresh or renewal, so if you are fresher’s then click on fresh apply now button otherwise click on renewal apply now button.
7. After clicking you will be redirect to a new page and select citizen of India.
8. Select your pass type like
Karnataka State Board
Other State Board
Then type the SSLC Registration number & SSLC Pass Year number quickly.
Now enter your date of birth or other details carefully as mentioned in your SSLC Certificate.
After doing this place the mouse cursor in blank place and press the left mouse button, now you will get your details in SSLC Record check whether it correct or not.
12. Now you need to put your college details where you are studying.
13. Enter required information like your district, taluka, university/board name that is under which university your colleges comes.
14. Select your medium and language wisely.
15. Select your college where you are studying.
16. If you complete your registration process then you see two option is Cet or Non-Cet. If you are studying medicine, engineering, select CET and if you are studying Puc select Non-CET option.
17. Select your course and year of study.
18. Enter your admission no, admission date, admission number, select According to your quota, select where you are a day/ hosteller or residential college student.
19.Select mode of education.
20. Enter your semester or non-semester course of details according to your course.
21. Also, enter your total marks/GPA, Total marks/GPA obtain, the percentage calculated and distance from native place to college etc.
22. You will see an apply button for vidyasiri scholarship button after filling all the necessary information click on it, now you be redirected to the new page that is the second page.
23. After completely open page you need to fulfill all the textbox like income caste cert.no, religion, cast category, cast selection, caste, caste certificate date, income certificate date, parent’s profession, type of physically, family annual income etc.
24. Next, if you are getting any other scholarship click yes otherwise no.
25. Enter your bank details with bank district, bank name, bank branch name & IFSC code etc. Now students need to enter them personal address details and current location.
26. After this enter the ration card number and Aadhar card number.
27. Students need to upload the Scanned Documents.
SSLC Marks Card.
Bank Pass Book.
Caste Certificate and Income Certificate are the same.
28. Upload your passport size photograph.
29. Tick mark on the Aadhar Consent and accept the condition by ticking yes. Then also entered captcha cord in the image to the box shown on the right side.
30. Click on submit an application.
31. You will see one new page and you get the Acknowledge slip.
32. Print your slip by clicking one single click.
Required Document for Karepass application submitting in epass Karnataka official website
Epass Karnataka or karepass status is an electronic system which used to all the students who want to get and need to get vidyasiri scholarship for education. We list out some required document that has to be submitted while filling a Karnataka epass application. Students also check karepass application status on our website.
Bank passbook and details.
SSLC Marks Card.
Hence, dear students any question regarding this article for karepass application status or epass Karnataka then put your query in comment box we always help you. Candidates also contact Karnataka backward classes welfare department using the address.
I am a blogger by passion. By which I can support a huge number of peoples for achieving their dream government jobs in the respective field. I'll try my best to publish an accurate and proper information which will give a direction for enrolling their self for specific recruitment.