PSPCL Recruitment 2018 : Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has recently released the great opportunity for graduate and eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Sub Station Attendant (SSA) and LDC/ Typist.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018
The PSPCL of Punjab state has published total 883 vacancies for various post like above for desirous and interested participants. The PSPCL is one of the Power Generation and Distribution Organization of Government this state. So, it’s has required more employee for Junior Engineer/ Electrical post through gives better service to Punjab Public. Who complete their graduation with minimum cut off marks, we suggest they must PSPCL Apply because this is the biggest chance at this time.
The Punjab State Power Corporation Recruitment 2018 for both fresher’s and experienced aspirants. You are now interested in reputed sector jobs and to grasp high paying job, the freejobalert is the way of a resource where visitors can find the latest job opportunity with attractive pay of scale. As we know the department of PSPCL Recruitment 2018 and vacancies which are to be announced very soon in nearest future and us sure as per the scenario the PSPCL Exam Paper will very tough. Hence, we give you proper direction for examination preparation with latest books, material and previous year paper.
PSPCL Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant, and LDC Typist Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying an application form on the PSPCL Official Website please make sure about your eligibility without the authority would not accept your application form same as rejected. Please read provided information like education details, application fees, selection procedure, how to apply online etc.
- Participants age minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years as on 1st January 2018.
- Age relaxation:
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For PWD – 10 years
- E or B.Tech Degree (Regular Course) or 9 Month Diploma in Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT engineering from recognized university or Board for Junior engineering/ Electrical Posts.
- ITI Course/Electrical along with 2 years of Apprentice experience in PSEB now PSPCL for Sub Station Attendant Posts.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Method of selection:
- Online Test
- Document Verification
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical Post – Rs.10900/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay – Rs.5350/-.
- Sub Station Attendant – Rs.6400/- to Rs.20200/-.
- LDC/Typist – Rs.6400/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.3400/-.
- There are not mentioned any type of fees for application.
PSPCL Vacancy Details 2018
||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
||1. Junior Engineer Electrical
2. Sub Station Attendant
|Number of Vacancy
|Starting date of application
||To be announced soon
|Last date of submission
|Last date of application fee
Steps to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2018
- Click on the Direct Link to Apply Given Below.
- Fill the necessary data and register themselves.
- Not down registration number and password.
- Log in with this number on the official PSPCL Website.
- Upload pre-scanned photographs & signature.
- Make payment by credit or debit card through available mode.
- Preview application before you submit.
- Take print out.
Download PSPCL Recruitment Notification 2018
We wish u all the very best we hope you all are getting a government job. For more information related to PSPCL Recruitment 2018 examine kindly read official Notification. Any query related to this article then put in comment box we solve in a minimum of time duration.