SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification published along with the application form/ Active links for PO posts at www.sbi.com.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018
Hallow and welcome friends our website www.freejobalert.store. Always you know we come with the great news, today we gonna talk about SBI PO Recruitment 2018. Yes, after a long time the SBI Department has interested and decide on released SBI Vacancies for 2000 SBI PO Vacancies 2018. Yes, this is the great news for all contestants who complete them minimum graduation degree with 50% aggregate. Any eligible examines, who aspirants to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register online for the SBI PO Application Process.
Contenders who interested in this SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018, before applying candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the SBI eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. The process of registration is complete only when a fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of a fee. Participants are advice to check SBI Bank’s website www.bank.sbi.careers of www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates. No separate intimation/ advertisement etc. will be issued in case of any change/ update.
SBI Probationary Officer 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Prospective applier will have to apply after carefully reading the SBI Vacancies Notification 2018 regarding the process of SBI Examination, age restriction, application, SBI PO Recruitment 2018 details etc. so, guys please read this article up to the end and follow prescribed process.
- Not below 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01.04.2018, and please read official notification for more info.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or board/equivalent qualification also acceptable.
- Participants who are in final year they must complete the degree before 31.08.2018 and after he/she eligible to apply.
- Preliminary Examination (Phase – I).
- Main Examination (Phase – II).
- Group Exercises & Interview.
- Number of Chances.
- Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs.27620/- with 4 advance increments in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to junior management grade Scale – I.
Application fees and intimation charge (Non-Refundable):
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges Only).
- General, OBC: Rs.600/-(App. Fee including intimation charges).
State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018 Details
||State Bank of India
||1. Probationary Officer
|Number of Vacancy
|Starting date of application
|Last date of submission
|Last date of application fee
||www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers
Steps to apply for State Bank of India Probationary Officer 2018
- Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other way of application will be accepted. Hence, examine must follow this steps.
- Go to the home page of SBI Website i.e. www.bank.sbi/careers.
- Find the career option and click on that.
- Fill the blank text boxes with required information.
- Continue to do it and complete your enrollment process.
- After finished click on submit button.
Download State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Apply Online for SBI PO Vacancies 2018
Congratulation your SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Application has successfully submitted. In the case, any type of query then put in comment box we will replay with the latest update.