TN Police Recruitment 2018 has been published for those who are eagerly waiting for serving as TN Police Constable in the state of Tamilnadu. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board are accepting an application for the post of Constable, Jail Warder (Gr.II) and Fireman vacancy. Read TN Police Official notification carefully before apply online for the same.
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018
TN Police Jobs 2018: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board which is generally known as a TNUSRB has an official site at tnusrbonline.org where candidates can go for TN Police Application form 2018 online. There is total vacancy is 6140 and the last date for filling an application form online is 27th January 2018.
Those applicants who have a dream to be a part of civil services and want to give their best for society, they have a golden chance. By getting selected as one of the given posts, he/she are able to work for a state of government. Such a huge government recruitment in the field of Defence jobs are rarely coming now a day.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Appliers should have a matriculation qualify or we can say 10th or 10+2 standard passed from the board which is recognized by the Indian government.
- Applicant’s age should not exceed 24 years and minimum requirement of age is 18 years. Relaxation of age is as per the rule of government but still if you would like to know more about age relaxation then kindly download Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment official notification of TN Police Recruitment 2018 by the link given below.
- Eligible candidates can get a good amount of remuneration as Rs. 18200 – 52900/- Per month.
- There are total 3 stages forget a proper application for the post. which are written test, physical efficiency/measurement test, physical standard test.
- General category’s appliers need to pay Rs. 130/-
- Other reserved category’s aspirants are exempted from fees paid.
- Only online application mode is available to enroll your self as an applicant and you are free to pay via online as well as offline. Further information is available in TN Police Recruitment 2018 Notification pdf.
TN Police Jobs 2018 Details
How to apply for TN Police Recruitment 2018 Online
- First of all, surf for authorized web portal i.e.tnusrbonline.org
- You will get a home page of where you have to search for “career” tab and click on it.
- Applier will find a list of notifications by the department on that page from which you need to find an appropriate advertisement.
- Finally, go for an apply online button and fill a whole application form and click on submit forget your roll number or seat number for TN Police written exam.
- Next, go for the payment step via online or offline according to your convenience.
- take a hard print of e-generate pdf of your application form.
Apply online TN Police Jobs 2018
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Notification
Dear visitors, here, our team have collected all the relevant information to the TN Police Recruitment 2018 recently declared notification available at the official site. But, if you could find any missing or misleading information in our article, let us ping by commenting on the same. We would very happy to get your suggestion and thanks for giving us a priceless chance to serve you. For latest government jobs information bookmark our web portal we’ll serve even better due to your support.