TSPSC Recruitment 2018, The Telangana public service commission is recruiting 325 TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 posts. Telangana State Public Service Commission is known as TSPSC. TSPSC has decided to publish TSPSC Lab Technician Grade II Notification of 325 vacancies for the post of Lab Technician Grade-II in TSPSC woman and child development jobs 2018 recruitment at www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018
The department of Telangana has decided to recruit Lab Technician post. This is great news for all the participant those who are waiting for Telangana State Govt Jobs. TSPSC Lab Technician Vacancy is invited online application through the official website. So, interested and eligible candidates should apply online before 25/02/2018. The state board has announced recruitment in the Rojagar News. Aspirants need to read the official Telangana Lab Technician Grade II Notification before an applying application form of TSPSC Recruitment 2018. The Department will be the number of vacancies are increasing or decreasing without any notification and announcement. An application form has been started date of 12/02/2018 therefore interested and an eligible candidate who wish to apply for Telangana Lab Technician Grade II Recruitment 2018 and also prepared for this exam they should apply application before the deadline.
Before applying for the post, aspirant shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR). Candidates who have registered already they keep login to their profile using TSPSC ID or Birthdate which is entered at a time of Registration through an official website. Availability of admit card, participants will download before 7 days of commencement of an examination. And the approximately written test will conduct in the month of March 2018. Thus, aspirants have too short time for preparation for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 exam. We hope you all are qualified in this exam. In the case any candidate will be not qualified, then don’t take tension every year TSPSC and Government announced various vacancies in a different sector you should try in next recruitment.
TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018-19 Details
||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
||Lab Technician Grade – II
|Number of Vacancy
|Starting date of application
|Last date of submission
|Last date of application fee
TSPSC Lab Technician Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
||Name of the post
||No. of vacancies
||Lab-Technician Grade-II in DPH & FW
||Lab-Technician Grade-II in DME
||Lab-Technician in TVVP
Aspirants applying for TSPSC Lab Technician Jobs 2018 Notification must read eligibility details. Here we provide you all the needed detail which is mentioned in the official advertisement. Thus, desirous candidates first need to know the eligibility criteria of the TSPSC Lab-Technician Vacancy. You can go through our article and scroll down to get more information like salary, education qualification, age limitation, how to apply for this vacancy, application fee etc. If you required further more information use TSPSC Official Website.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria
- Participants age not less than 18 years and not more than 44 years as on date of 01/07/2017 it minces candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999 and should not be born before 02/07/1973.
- Kindly check the official advertisement for age relaxation.
- Applicants must possess the qualification from recognized university/ Institution with Intermediate, DMLT or B.Sc. (MLT). And it’s must be registered with the Para-Medical Board AP/TS.
- There is two-step to do selection in a post of TSPSC Lab-Technician. The examination is either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR Based Test of Objective type will be conducted in the month of March 2018.
- The final selection is based on written examination and Experience. Here below we write the detail of weightage for the test.
- After the completion Written test for the candidates applied, they would call for the document verification as per the merit list.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
- According to an advertisement, TSPSC will get the salary Rs.21230-63010/- for Lab-Technician Grade-II in DPH & FW and Lab-Technician Grade-II in DME posts.
- Aspirants who will be joining the Telangana Lab-Technician Jobs in TVVP they will get the salary Rs.23100-67900/- per month.
- Each participant must pay Rs.200/– towards online application processing fees. And candidates who belong to the Telangana State they exempted to pay the fee.
- Aspirants who belong to BC/ ST/ SC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen category they also exempted to pay the application fee.
How to apply online TSPSC Vacancy 2018 ?
- Visit the official website at tspsc.gov.in
- Find TSPSC Lab Technician notification.
- Read it carefully.
- Click on the login option
- Log in to an official site using your TSPSC ID or Date of birth.
- In the case, your first time uses this website then go to the registration option to register themselves on this official site with your proper information like your name, father name, mother name, your permanent address, mobile number, e-mail id, recent photographs, and signature.
- After filling the registration form, click on the submit button to submit your registration form.
- TSPSC database sends you TSPSC ID.
- Using this ID and your Birthdate login to this website.
- After login, make payment.
- Click on submit button to finish your registration process.
- Download your filled application for future reference.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply online
TSPSC Lab Technician Official Notification 2018
|Starting date of application
|Last date of submission
Thus, gays harry up to fill the application form through this article. This information is useful for throughout your examination. We will help you indirectly in this recruitment. If any kind of question regarding this recruitment then writes below comment box our team member happy to solve it. If you like this information and want to share with your friends, then use social media button.