TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification was published recently on the authorized portal. Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited is an electricity distribution company in Telangana State which is organized by the Government of Telangana is known as TSSPDCL. The government of Telangana has published the notification for Junior Accounts Officer and Assistant Engineer post. So, interested candidates apply online using www.tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in website.
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 AE JA
Friends, every job seeker wants to get dream government job. And every year Our Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi is encouragin to publish a huge vacancy in different government sector as well as state to get a maximum number of applicants who are unemployed in our country. Recently Telangana State has released the two notifications. As per the TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 notification total 267 vacancies of various posts like Junior Accounts Officer, AE (Electrical) and AE (Civil) announced. Thus, all the job finders who preparing for government exam as well as he/she interested in this post, they have an excellent chance to get a dream job in Telangana State.
The Telangana Recruitment Board now comes up with the latest vacancy news to fill up at various posts as well as already announce starting and ending date of submitting the application form. Candidates should apply online on or before, last date 19/02/2018. And after a deadline of the registration process aspirants can’t apply in this recruitment process. So, we have provided you here in this article all the important information regarding Junior Account Officer and Assistant Engineer Post. Participant’s advice to understand all norms mentioned in the advertisement before applying the application. Because every year state recruitment board hardly changes the criteria for a particular post. Here on this website www.freejobalert.store you can get high profile jobs with attractive pay scale as well as step by step all the procedure for filling the form. So participants need to read this article carefully up to the end.
TSSPDCL Vacancy 2018 Junior Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer
||1. Junior Accounts Officer – JAO
2. Assistant Engineer – AE
|Number of Vacancy
|Starting date of application
|Last date of submission
|Last date of application fee
||www.tssouthernpower.com & www.tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
Those all the candidates who wish to apply for Telangana State Recruitment must have cleared their eligibility criteria for this recruitment. Aspirants can get the same information to another website some cases it may be wrong. Here our team member always shares you the right information. We help you indirectly in throughout all the process. Below we mentioned age limitation, salary, selection process, how to apply, application fee, etc. for your knowledge you can get the same information to the official notification.
TSSPDCL Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years for each post as on date of 01/01/2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/BC candidates up to 05 years.
- For PWD aspirants get 10 years relaxation upper age limit.
- Participants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronic Engineering of a Recognized University in in India for Assistant Engineer post.
- Aspirants should have passed in Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from Recognized University in India for Assistant Engineer/ Civil post.
- Contestants must possess B.Com 1st Class or M.Com 1st Class or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates will select the basis of written examination, which is conducted by TSSPDCL for each post.
- The written examination for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 will be held at different centers located in the GHMC area.
- For more information, check the official advertisement using below link.
- All interested applicants must have to pay 100/- for each post.
- SC/ST/BC communities and PH are exempted from payment of the examination fee.
- To make a payment you can use net-banking, credit/ debit card via online mode.
- Note: one you paid the examination fee shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- All the participants who will join the TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer post they will get the salary Rs.34630-56760/- per month.
- For Assistant Engineer post candidates will get the salary Rs.41155-63600/- per month.
How to apply for TSSPDCL AE & JAO Vacancy 2018 ?
- Now you are interested in the same post and look yourself eligible for this post, then first you have to read an official advertisement for a particular post. In the advertisement, all the rules & regulation are mentioned. Read it carefully and after applying using the following steps.
- Visit their official website tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in website.
- Click on the application form link.
- Upload your necessary document like photograph & signature.
- Make your payment using the online mode.
- Fill up your correct
- Click on the submit button to complete your enrollment process.
- Take print out your future reference.
TSSPDCL Recruitment official Notification AE | JAO
Apply Online for this TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer or JAO Recruitment
|Starting date of application
|Last date of submission
|Date of download hall ticket
|Date of written exam
So, guys, you have lots of time for preparation because TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 will conduct exam in the month of March 2018. We wish you all the best for your exam. We hope you are satisfied with this information you can easily find government job using the website. If you share this information with your friends, then use social media button. You also bookmark our website using CTRL+D buttons on your keyboard. And also subscribe our website using your e-mail. Our team member gives you latest upcoming government vacancy notification using your e-mail. If your any kind of suggestion regarding this recruitment then writes below the comment box. Because your suggestion is most important for us. And any kind of quarry is occurring, then contact to help desk number. 040-23120303.