UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment 2018, Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Notification circulate along with the application form for the post of Central Armed Police Forces – Assistant Commandants – Examination. Interested participants need to download official Notification for more reference.
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment 2018
The Union Public Service Commission has recently released 398 Central Armed Police Force – Assistant Commandants – Examination for various department of UPSC. UPSC Central Armed Police Forces and Assistant Commandants Recruitment advertisement published on the Employment News date of 26/04/2018 and at the same time, we write this post only for you with brief details. So, guys please read it and after go to apply online. Here we give you all the thing related to this UPSC enrollment process.
Candidate applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination of UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment 2018. If yes, then go for applying for their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition with participant education. The UPSC has been circulated their vacancies time to time and filled an empty post with well qualified and knowledgeable examine through online or off-line examination.
Union Public Service Commission Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
If readers want to read notification/ above passage and apply online then first match your qualification with below section. If match then claimants eligible for apply otherwise best of luck for next exam.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August 2018.
- For age relaxation, please read official advertisement.
- Master Degree or equivalent from government recognized university or institute.
- Written test
- Physical test
- Medical test
- As per Govt rules selected participant will get the salary Rs.35800/- with other allowances.
- Aspirants have to pay the fees Rs.200/- For general category.
- For SC/ST category contenders do not have paid any kind of fees for enrollment purpose.
||Union Public Service Commission
||1. Central Armed Police Forces – Assistant Commandants – Examination
|Number of Vacancy
|Starting date of application
|Last date of submission
|Last date of application fee
Steps to Apply Online for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Application Form
Are you desirable for applying this UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment 2018? You have to read the full article as well as respective notification.
- After readers need to open the authorized website and find apply online option, click on it.
- Fill blank all the text box with your true information.
- Upload your required documents in scanned format.
- Pay the examination fees using available mode.
- Take hard copy on A4 size paper of application form and examination fees for exam purpose.
- Write down validation number and password on safe space.
Union Public Service Commission Application Apply Online
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Notification 2018 Download
Guys! If you will select for this UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment 2018 amazing post then please write your filling here below comment section and motivate our readers and gives knowledge about your preparation. It’s free. If any readers new our website www.freejobalert.store then bookmark us for latest government jobs.