Wbhealth Recruitment 2018 Notification, West Bengal Health Department Board has published 1098 vacancies for General Duty Medical Officer – GDMO post. Appeal invited for both fresher’s and experienced candidate at an authorized portal of wb health gov.
Wbhealth Recruitment 2018
Wbhealth Recruitment 2018 to the post of General Duty Medical Officer Online application are invited from Indian citizen and such other nations will declare eligibility certificate which is approved by the government of India. This post undergoing West Bengal Health Department Service (Basic Grade) of Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal and this post of West Bengal Vacancy is a temporary basis and it may be in future to be permanent as per your work and ability.
The West Bengal Health Department has invited only online registration of West Bengal Recruitment 2018 application along with submission of a fee shall be allowed on the website at www.wbhrb.in and submitted before the date of 1st to 10th day of a mentioned month. So, interested aspirants need to apply in Current Govt Jobs in West Bengal before the ending date of submission and advised to not wait till the closing, because of congestion on web-server on account of heavy load on internet or website.
Who attracted in this Wbhealth Recruitment 2018 process they must see and match own themselves to below eligibility criteria and he/she need to get knowledge about it. Thus, read a passage.
West Bengal Medical Council Eligibility Criteria
- Not more than 36 years as on 1st January 2018.
- Wbhealth Medical qualification includes in the first or second schedule or part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian West Bengal Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and university work under the state government.
- Those participants completing their internship by 31st March 2018 will be eligible to apply subject to production of permanent registration at the time of joining if selected.
- According to the official advertisement of West Bengal Vacancy 2018, wages of participants is Rs.15, 600-42000/- with 5400/- grade pay.
- For an apply appeal which has to pay fees for examination is Rs.210/- for unreserved category.
- For SC/ST of WB/PWD category contenders exempted to pay any kind of charges and fees.
- It may please be noted that after making payment to claimants has to log in to the website with the login ID & Password, already provided to the after registration through SMS/ Email for payment verification and filling up the page 2 of the petition form.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
||General duty medical officer
|Number of Vacancy
|Starting date of appeal
|Last date of submission
|Last date of application fee
Steps to Apply Online for West Bengal Health Department
- Concerned aspirants need to visit the online authorized portal and fill the appeal form with payment of examination fees using online or offline available mode at a time of Wbhealth Recruitment 2018 process.
- An application will need not send any printout/hard copy.
West Bengal Health Department Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
West Bengal Medical Council Vacancy Notification 2018 Download
|Website link open
|Last date of submission form
|Last date of application fee
Examine required to follow the website www.freejobalert.store for getting more and latest updated this Wbhealth Recruitment 2018 time to time.